Thursday, January 13, 2011


Pals Paper Arts has a very fun inspiration challenge this week! I created this card for this weeks Valentines Day Inspiration Challenge. Happily, this card also meets two of the SU Creative Crew Color Focus Challenges for January CCREW0111DF which is to use Black, (Riding Hood) Red and Very Vanilla and CCREW011CF which is to showcase an item(s) from the SU occasions catalog. The stamp set is new from SU and is called "Valentine Defined". I also used the new glimmer paper which I adore. Thanks so much for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love all that glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you interpreted the picture into your glamorous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love how you designed it based off of the inspiration photo. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your pick! You so captured the essence of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 11yo dd and I agreed that your card is our favorite. We love how you captured the spirit of the photo. My dd thinks that the inside of your card should read "love is in the air."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a Pals Paper Arts pick!

    Very pretty card.

    Hug, Mary

    ReplyDelete