Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I have always loved the SU Asian Artistry stamp set and this is the set that came to mind when I contemplated what I would create for Sketch Challenge SC316 and CQC68 which is to use Always Artichoke, Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Cherry Cobbler. All items are Stampin Up. Thanks so much for looking! Recipe: Card stock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade DP. Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron. Accessories: Poppy Parade glitter brad, Yellow Fire brads and retired So Saffron Ribbon. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and use of this week's colours! I love that cute little bird and that fantastic ribbon detail. :) Thanks for playing with Colour.Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ! I love that stamp set, too...and your cute ribbon accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Brenda! Thanks fors for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete