Friday, September 17, 2010

A Headless Horseman PPA60


Here is my submission for this weeks PPA60 Challenge which is Halloween inspiration. I am a bit excited about this card because I finally had an original idea... I haven't seen this image made into a headless horseman anyway (and really, why would anybody!). In any case, I used the SU background Medallion Stamp and the glittered it up in black. I took the image from SU Out West set and made him into a silhouette and glittered him up as well. I then paper pierced the photo-corner punch and placed these on the corners (this and the medallion background stamp are inspired by Michelle Zindorff). I then made a glitter brad for the pumpkin head (I think the pumpkin head was my greatest challenge). Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. wow! My kids work at Headless Horseman Hayrides in Esopus, New York. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete