Thursday, September 23, 2010

PPA61 Challenge using Faux Barn Board Technique


Here is another triple play card... I made this for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week which is a sketch challenge PPA61. I made my card a holiday card which meets the SCS Ways to Use it WT289 challenge. Lastly, I made the background using this weeks SCS tutorial which is the Faux Barn Board Technique. It was a fun card to make,,, I wanted to make a holiday card that was a bit atypical. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but it doesn't seem to be a big card making favorite,,, or perhaps I am just biased ;-)
Thank you so much for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the faux barn board! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your barn board looks wonderful behind that beautifully done image! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The barn board looks great. You did a great job with this technique!! Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete