Wednesday, April 21, 2010



Here is my submission for this weeks Sketch Challenge SC277. My dimensions on my image are a little off and so it looks odd (to me) but I used permanent adhesive, oops! so I can't move the image without destroying the paper underneath! The image is from SU Summer Mini A Little Bit of Magic. I chose the colors based on the CQC29 Color Challenge which is to use Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Tangerine Tango, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White. I didn't have any Bravo Burgundy CS but I do have the marker and these eyelets. The ribbon is actually retired cranberry Crisp but it is the closest thing I had in color to Bravo Burgundy. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. So cute---I can tell this little fairy is going to be very popular! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete