Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughts of Father


This is the card that I submitted to SCS CC218 Challenge. The challenge is to create a card using SU Summer Sun, Only Orange and Kiwi Kiss or Old Olive. I used the stamp set Thoughts of Father from Stampin Up and the sentiment is from the SU stamp set Heard from the Heart. The stamped images are both in Old Olive. I finished the card off using some pewter eyelets I believe I purchased from Michaels. This card will be going to my dad for his Birthday.

It was funny because I was dropping my daughter off at school today and there were three girls walking together, one was wearing a summer sun color top and the other a only orange top,,, now if only the other girl were wearing old olive... it was pretty funny to see the colors in real life and even more fun to know that I am translated what I see in real life into stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment